And The Door Closes on Hillary Forever
1
2008-11-03 06:38:50 UTC
r***@comcast.net
2008-11-03 16:21:26 UTC
Nah I see her as Ambassador to the UN or similar honor.
Jerry Kraus
2008-11-03 16:27:14 UTC
Nah I see her as Ambassador to  the UN or similar honor.
She'll be the first Supreme Court Judge that Obama appoints. That was
the deal, for pulling out of the race.
r***@comcast.net
2008-11-03 17:10:12 UTC
Never happen.
Jerry Kraus
2008-11-03 19:26:40 UTC
Post by r***@comcast.net
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:27:14 -0800 (PST), Jerry Kraus
Nah I see her as Ambassador to  the UN or similar honor.
She'll be the first Supreme Court Judge that Obama appoints.  That was
the deal, for pulling out of the race.
Never happen.
Why not? She'd certainly help to balance the Supreme Court out, a
bit. Hillary might even be able to scare a few of the older
Republican Justices into premature heart attacks and strokes, thus
clearing the way for further liberal appointments by Obama.
r***@comcast.net
2008-11-03 19:37:32 UTC
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:26:40 -0800 (PST), Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by r***@comcast.net
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:27:14 -0800 (PST), Jerry Kraus
Nah I see her as Ambassador to  the UN or similar honor.
She'll be the first Supreme Court Judge that Obama appoints.  That was
the deal, for pulling out of the race.
Never happen.
Why not? She'd certainly help to balance the Supreme Court out, a
bit. Hillary might even be able to scare a few of the older
Republican Justices into premature heart attacks and strokes, thus
clearing the way for further liberal appointments by Obama.
1. SHe doesn't want it.
2. It's not her temperament.
3. The GOP 40 Senators won't allow it.
4. There are better people for the job
5. There are other jobs she wants.

My guess is Ambassador to the UN. There her international respect and
Bill's cachet will help tremendously.
Jerry Kraus
2008-11-03 19:49:34 UTC
Post by r***@comcast.net
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:27:14 -0800 (PST), Jerry Kraus
Nah I see her as Ambassador to  the UN or similar honor.
She'll be the first Supreme Court Judge that Obama appoints.  That was
the deal, for pulling out of the race.
Never happen.
Why not?  She'd certainly help to balance the Supreme Court out, a
bit.  Hillary might even be able to scare a few of the older
Republican Justices into premature heart attacks and strokes, thus
clearing the way for further liberal appointments by Obama.
1. SHe doesn't want it.
2. It's not her temperament.
3. The GOP 40 Senators won't allow it.
4. There are better people for the job
5. There are other jobs she wants.
My guess is Ambassador to the UN. There her international respect and
Bill's cachet will help tremendously.- Hide quoted text -
I wouldn't worry too much about the GOP 40 Senators. They'll be so
scared about going the way of the rest of their colleagues, at least a
few of them will bolt to the Democrats. Probably, quite a few.

As for her tempearment, since when has that affected anything she's
ever done? Does she have the temperament to be President?

What could be better than being Supreme Court Justice? Hell, they're
the only legitimate oligarchy in the country!

W***@Ireland.com
2008-11-03 17:13:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Nah I see her as Ambassador to  the UN or similar honor.
She'll be the first Supreme Court Judge that Obama appoints. That was
the deal, for pulling out of the race.
Exactly - except for the pulling out of the race part. Now if the Dems
can just figure out a way to replace Pelosi with Rahm Emanuel, and
Harry Reid with any warm body. It will be interesting to see who
replaces Obama (no Daley's please) and Biden in the Senate.

WB Yeats