At the Battle of Midway why didn't they look up?
ADOLF LIBERAL
2005-05-29 07:06:26 UTC
When our Torpedo Planes were attacking that 1st Jap Aircraft
Carrier in the Battle of Midway, why didn't the Japanese look up?
There was a few squadrons of US dive bombers right up there in
plain sight and they didn't see them. WHY?

Why were the Decks of that Jap carrier covered with Planes, Fuel,
and bombs at that moment?
Why didn't the Japanese pick up the US Dive Bombers on radar or
their spotters see them?

The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
We lost around 150 Planes and there Navy was virtually destroyed.
Political Pagan
2005-05-29 11:43:22 UTC
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
We lost around 150 Planes and there Navy was virtually destroyed.
Or you could go according to history....

First full use of non-reflective paint on war-planes.

Try reading history once.
--
"It's interesting. I see all these political ads and all these
commentators say it's our job as Americans to vote. Let me tell
be the only job you have all year." -Jay Leno
suds mcduff
2005-05-29 14:18:32 UTC
" I'd rather play for a losin' football team than a winnin' soccer team any
day"
Bobby Hill
----Or the fact that our nerds broke the Japanese code and knew exactly what
they were planning.
ADOLF LIBERAL
2005-05-29 17:19:48 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2005 11:43:22 GMT, Political Pagan
Post by Political Pagan
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
We lost around 150 Planes and there Navy was virtually destroyed.
Or you could go according to history....
First full use of non-reflective paint on war-planes.
Try reading history once.
Yeah sure...
typical LIBERAL Response...
All the Japanese would had to do was to LOOK UP
and they would have seen 100's of planes a few miles
away. Why didn't they SEE them?

How do know that GOD wasn't on our side?
David Moffitt
2005-05-30 02:58:02 UTC
Post by Political Pagan
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
We lost around 150 Planes and there Navy was virtually destroyed.
Or you could go according to history....
First full use of non-reflective paint on war-planes.
Try reading history once.
Yeah sure...
typical LIBERAL Response...
All the Japanese would had to do was to LOOK UP
and they would have seen 100's of planes a few miles
away. Why didn't they SEE them?
%%%% They were being attacked by American torpedo bombers.
©hri§tÇræm® <>
2005-05-30 11:49:13 UTC
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
How do know that GOD wasn't on our side?
If he was he would have prevented Pearl Harbor.

Why are you afraid to talk about God? Instead you dance around the issue like
you have something to hide. Liberal this, liberal that.

Why aren't you fearless? Isn't that what God makes his soldiers? I bet you
think you have the power of God behind you. like all loyal religious
conservatives. It's pretty obvious that you don't have any power at all.

What God would allow his soldiers to be humiliated by a bunch of liberals, like
you are humiliated daily on this Newsgroup? Hasn't God taken over the Internet
yet? Why not?
--
©hri§tÇræm®
"The power of Cream compels you."
Jim Austin
2005-05-29 17:36:49 UTC
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
When our Torpedo Planes were attacking that 1st Jap Aircraft
Carrier in the Battle of Midway, why didn't the Japanese look up?
There was a few squadrons of US dive bombers right up there in
plain sight and they didn't see them. WHY?
The Japanese did look up and see the dive bombers coming at them. By
that time, there wasn't much they could do about it.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
Why were the Decks of that Jap carrier covered with Planes, Fuel,
and bombs at that moment?
They were originally planning a second strike on Midway when a
reconnaisance plain spotted a U.S. carrier. The Japanese then began
removing the bombs and replace them with torpedos to attack the U.S.
carrier. They were in a hurry and didn't follow their own safety rules.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
Why didn't the Japanese pick up the US Dive Bombers on radar or
their spotters see them?
The Japanese didn't have radar. The U.S. had radar only because of the
courtesy of its ally, England.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
No. It could have easily happend a multitude of other ways.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
We lost around 150 Planes and there Navy was virtually destroyed.
No. The Japanese lost four carriers and a cruiser. They still had a
formidable surface navy that still outnumbered the U.S. in terms of
battleships, cruisers, destroyers.
David Moffitt
2005-05-30 02:58:07 UTC
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
When our Torpedo Planes were attacking that 1st Jap Aircraft
Carrier in the Battle of Midway, why didn't the Japanese look up?
There was a few squadrons of US dive bombers right up there in
plain sight and they didn't see them. WHY?
%%%% You don't know history do you? They were concentrating on the American
torpedo planes skinning the ocean surface.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
Why were the Decks of that Jap carrier covered with Planes, Fuel,
and bombs at that moment?
%%%% They were rearming them to attack Midway again.
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
Why didn't the Japanese pick up the US Dive Bombers on radar or
their spotters see them?
%%%% No radar.
©hri§tÇræm® <>
2005-05-30 11:43:12 UTC
Post by ADOLF LIBERAL
The reason is that it was meant to happen that way. It was destiny.
And your point is that God already has our lives mapped out for us. Then why
bother arguing that man has free will?

Are you trying to lay the groundwork for some near future catastrophe? We all
know about The Rapture (TM), so why not come out and admit that this is what is
on the conservative political agenda? Are you saying it isn't?

Careful. You don't want to lie.