Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Sid9
2014-10-25 02:08:04 UTC
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?

Many right-wing Christians vilify the poor, in direct contradiction to the
teachings of Jesus. Why
the hypocrisy?

Amanda Marcotte, Alternet

This article originally appeared on Alternet.
AlterNet

In an age where your average Republican politician is thumping the Bible
with one hand and trying to strip food from the mouths of the poor with the
other, it's become a sad cliché to point out how little the most outspoken
Christians have in common with their charity-preaching, forgiveness-loving
messiah. It's only gotten worse in recent years, with the followers of the
man who cured lepers threatening to shut down the government if Obama
insists on giving more people access to healthcare.

But while a nudge and a laugh at the silly Christian hypocrites is a good
time, it's worth looking deeper at what's really going on with the
parsimonious haters of the poor who claim to speak for Jesus. The fact of
the matter is that right-wing Christians refuse to see their differences
with Jesus as hypocrisy. To really understand how religion works in the
world of politics, it helps to understand that it's usually more about
rationalizing what you already want to believe than it is about actually
studying your religious texts and drawing intelligent conclusions from
it......
--
"Consider a 1998 study in the "Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery"
that found that every time a gun was used in a house in a self defense or

"We've got to stop being the stupid party,"
the Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal explained.
"It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults.

"Facts." John Adams argued "are stubborn things,
and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations,
or of the dictates of our passion, they cannot
alter the state of facts and evidence.

---
w***@gmail.com
2014-10-25 14:03:29 UTC
According to the definition only those are Christians who follow the lifestyle and teachings of a Christ, ignoring all later ones.
.
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-10-25 14:19:12 UTC
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Ask Obama...

Obama dictates who is Muslim and that ISIS is NOT Muslim, he must know
who is Christian also .
--
*Rumination*

Obama intends to bypass congress who are the REPRESENTATIVES of the people.
w***@gmail.com
2014-10-25 20:15:55 UTC
BeamMeUpScotty wrote at 10:19 AM (5 hours ago) on 141025
" ... Obama intends to bypass congress who are the REPRESENTATIVES of the people."
..... If he can do that legally in cases when there is too much obstructionism in either or both Houses of Congress.
Werner
2014-10-25 23:05:08 UTC
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Probably for the same reasons as left wing Christians.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-06 03:52:25 UTC
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
--
"America's abundance was not created by public sacrifices to 'the common
good,' but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own

Ayn Rand
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-11-06 06:47:47 UTC
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Why are so many Muslims terrorists?
--
*Rumination*

Al Qaeda is on the run? -Obama-
Clave
2014-11-06 06:59:12 UTC
Why are so may conservatives stupid?
First-Post
2014-11-06 13:06:56 UTC
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Why are so many Muslims terrorists?
Why are so may conservatives stupid?
So you were made to look stupid and you react by making yourself look
even more stupid by trying to be insulting and redirecting followups
like a typical sack of shit troll.
The question should be, why are you such a whiney, childish punk?
David Hartung
2014-11-06 13:33:17 UTC
Post by First-Post
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
To Sid9: Because just like the rest of the world, Christians are sinners.
Sid9
2014-11-06 15:21:59 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by First-Post
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
To Sid9: Because just like the rest of the world, Christians are sinners.
Don't include me with your sinners.
Try for a real answer.

Why do so many white American Southerners Christians hate their fellow man?

---
ex-PFC Wintergreen
They don't. Your premise is false.
ex-PFC Wintergreen
2014-11-06 17:01:31 UTC
Post by ex-PFC Wintergreen
Post by Sid9
Why do so many white American Southerners Christians hate their fellow man?
They don't. Your premise is false.
They do, however, have a very narrow definition of 'fellow man'.
No, they don't. That statement also is false. You subscribe to an
inaccurate caricature of white southern Christians.
clairbear
2014-11-06 22:45:53 UTC
Post by ex-PFC Wintergreen
Post by Sid9
Post by David Hartung
Post by First-Post
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
CIA.EPA.ObamaCare.gov>
Sid is a false premise to begin with
David Hartung
Why do you hate your fellow man?
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Because he's a leftist, and that's what leftists do.
Sid9
2014-11-06 15:47:40 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Sid9
Post by David Hartung
Post by First-Post
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
To Sid9: Because just like the rest of the world, Christians are sinners.
Don't include me with your sinners.
Try for a real answer.
Why do so many white American Southerners Christians hate their fellow man?
Why do you hate your fellow man?
I see.
You are incapable of answering because you know what I say is true

---
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Just answer the question: why do you hate your fellow man?
Rhyolite
2014-11-06 16:10:32 UTC
Go eat a lightbulb, you senile old bedpan shutin.
Rhyolite
It starts with self-loathing, of course.
clairbear
2014-11-06 22:48:19 UTC
Post by Rhyolite
Post by David Hartung
Post by Sid9
Post by David Hartung
Post by First-Post
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:59:12 -0800, "Clave"
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
.CIA.EPA.ObamaCare.gov>
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
To Sid9: Because just like the rest of the world, Christians are sinners.
Don't include me with your sinners.
Try for a real answer.
Why do so many white American Southerners Christians hate their fellow man?
Why do you hate your fellow man?
It starts with self-loathing, of course.
That is the problem with most liberals that's why the want the rest of us
to feel guilty about American history and our own prosperity
Rhyolite
2014-11-06 16:28:22 UTC
Easy answer, they met you once.
Clave
LOL -- being called stupid by you isn't the insult you think it is.
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-11-06 13:41:40 UTC
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
Why are so many Muslims terrorists?
Why are so may conservatives stupid?
Why are so many Liberal Atheists so full of hate?
--
*Rumination*
#18 - The problem with the global warming theory, is that a theory is
like a bowl of ice-cream, it only takes a little dab of bullshit to ruin
the whole thing.
örbes.com
2014-11-06 15:40:23 UTC
Why are all leftists such filthy shitbags?
Rhyolite
2014-11-06 16:20:15 UTC
How could someone raised by school teachers be as idiotic as you are?
clairbear
2014-11-06 22:42:12 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
Sid9
2014-11-06 22:47:44 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"

---
Clave
2014-11-06 22:52:34 UTC
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A religion
is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of your god(s) than
everyone who isn't part of it.
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-11-06 22:57:18 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A
religion is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of your
god(s) than everyone who isn't part of it.
That's a cult like a fraternity or the (Council on Foreign Relations).
--
*Rumination*
#5 - You can't have Social Justice and Equal Justice at the same time,
they are 'mutually exclusive'.
Clave
2014-11-06 23:08:41 UTC
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A
religion is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of your
god(s) than everyone who isn't part of it.
That's a cult like a fraternity or the (Council on Foreign Relations).
Or any of a dozen factions of the GOP, including (and especially) the
teabaggers.
David Hartung
As opposed to the DNC?
Sid9
2014-11-07 00:15:00 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A
religion is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of your
god(s) than everyone who isn't part of it.
That's a cult like a fraternity or the (Council on Foreign Relations).
Or any of a dozen factions of the GOP, including (and especially) the
teabaggers.
As opposed to the DNC?
Liar!

There's NOTHING like the TEABAGGERS in the Democratic Party, Nothing

---
clairbear
2014-11-07 10:18:47 UTC
Post by Sid9
Post by David Hartung
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
<I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROBED-BY-THE-ObamaRegime-SPY-
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
[...]
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
Y***@Jurgis.net
2014-11-07 17:14:11 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
There's NOTHING like the TEABAGGERS in the Democratic Party, Nothing
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC
You didn't read well (or at all)

There is NO comparable faction, ideologically, or otherwise, in the
DNC comparable to the teawhackoffs.

That's documented and factual public record backed.
clairbear
2014-11-07 22:30:31 UTC
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
There's NOTHING like the TEABAGGERS in the Democratic Party, Nothing
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC
You didn't read well (or at all)
There is NO comparable faction, ideologically, or otherwise, in the
DNC comparable to the teawhackoffs.
That's documented and factual public record backed.
Extremists are extremists, yorgloon. Does not matter which end of the
spectrum The difference is most dem extremists,, like Pelosi, Franken.
Reid, Wasserman and others, are the party leadership
To deny extremist exist on the left makes you what we all know you are...A
LIAR
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-07 22:36:52 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
There's NOTHING like the TEABAGGERS in the Democratic Party, Nothing
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC
You didn't read well (or at all)
There is NO comparable faction, ideologically, or otherwise, in the
DNC comparable to the teawhackoffs.
That's documented and factual public record backed.
Extremists are extremists, yorgloon. Does not matter which end of the
spectrum The difference is most dem extremists,, like Pelosi, Franken.
Reid, Wasserman and others, are the party leadership
That's a good point. There definitely are extremists on the right, but
for the most part they're marginalized and impotent.

The left-wing extremists - and they are very extreme - are running the
show on their side.

Ayn Rand
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-11-07 23:45:41 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by clairbear
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
There's NOTHING like the TEABAGGERS in the Democratic Party, Nothing
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC
You didn't read well (or at all)
There is NO comparable faction, ideologically, or otherwise, in the
DNC comparable to the teawhackoffs.
That's documented and factual public record backed.
Extremists are extremists, yorgloon. Does not matter which end of the
spectrum The difference is most dem extremists,, like Pelosi, Franken.
Reid, Wasserman and others, are the party leadership
That's a good point. There definitely are extremists on the right, but
for the most part they're marginalized and impotent.
The left-wing extremists - and they are very extreme - are running the
show on their side.
The crazies are running that asylum....
--
*Rumination*
#80 - -Obama reminds me of "Wile E. Coyote" *SUPER GENIUS*, Obama has a
thousand plans to catch that Road Runner but it blows up in his face
every time.
-BEEP BEEP-
§pammer§top
2014-11-08 00:54:24 UTC
HE'S REPLYING TO HIS OWN POSTINGS
I'M REALLY A STUPID SPAMMER, AREN'T I ?
I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT WHICH NEWSGROUPS ARE PERTINENT TO A TOPIC

These are also his:

911 Inside Joke <***@gmail.com>
"***@sjrb.ca" <***@sjrb.ca>
Alan Brown <***@hotmail.com>
"Algonquin J. Calhoun" <***@democraplawyer.com>
AlleyCat <***@xhotmail.com>
AlleyCat <***@gmail.com>
Baxter <***@baxcode.com>
BeamMeUpScotty <***@blackhole.nebulax.com>
Bill Ward <***@jam.rr.com>
Brian MacDonald <***@rogers.com>
Brother Love <***@yahoo.com
C. A. Rotwang" <***@nobody.com>
Carl Palmer <***@yahoo.ca>
Catoni <***@sympatico.ca>
Charles Bell <***@NANAIMO.net>
clairbear <***@msn.com>
Claude <***@nospam.net>
Clay Northwood <***@nobody.com>
Clay North <***@nobody.com>
Clyde Armstrong <***@microsoft.com>
Cold Lazarus <***@nobody.com>
Cold Lazarus <***@ymail.com>
Czar Vlaidslav <***@yahoo.ch>
"D. Jones" <***@gmail.com>
Daisy Chain <***@daisy.net>
David Price <***@nospam.none>
"Democritus" <***@yahoo.ca>
"D. Jones" <***@gmail.com>
dr yacub <***@gmail.com>
Eddie Haskell <***@nospam.net>
Eddie Haskell <***@invalid.net>
"End Diversity Now!" <***@nowhere.com>
Eric Holder Black Cunt <***@doj.gov>
"Fight The Tyrant!" <***@guns.com>
First Post <***@live.ca>
"First. Post" <***@invalid.net>
"First-Post" <***@invalid.net>
Ford Nation <***@yahoo.ch>
FPP <***@gmail.com>
Fred Phelps <***@nambla.net>
Fred Oinka <***@piggy.oink>
Freeman <***@ontheland.net>
Gabriel Heater <***@cartels.mx>
Gerald Davis <***@ymail.com>
Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-***@yahoo.com>
Gunner Asch <***@gmail.com>
Harvey Black <***@nospam.net>
Harvey Boy Milker <***@invalid.net>
Heinz Harald Von Schadenfreude <***@nospam.net>
HOA President <***@cartels.mx>
Hunt and Kill <***@iglou.com>
Jacques Parizeau <***@nospam.net>
Jennifer Wainright <***@yahoo.ch>
Jim Dietrich <***@gmail.com>
Joe Cooper <***@tormail.org>
Karen Gordon <***@gmail.com>
Keren Gordon <***@nanimao.gov>
"Karen Gordon - Screaming Welfare Netcop" <***@nobody.com>
Kerin Gorden <***@nospam.net>
"kixi" <***@Hotmail.com>
Kixi <***@sandnigger.net>
Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmx.com>
Komrad Blinov <***@yahoo.ch>
Kriminalrat Wolfgang Hochstetter <***@nospam.net>
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <***@gmail.com>
Leroy N. Soetoro <***@nonegros.net>
Liberals are VERMIN <***@gmail.com>
Limbaugh Whisperer <***@jam.rr.com>
Lucretius <***@gmail.com>
Lucretious <***@yahoo.com>
Lucretious <***@invalid.net>
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-***@invalid.invalid>
Maurice J. Minnifield <***@nospam.net>
Mike Flannigan <***@jam.rr.com>
Mike Hannigan <***@jam.rr.com>
"Mr. Unagi" <***@sympatico.cat>
Old Gil <***@simpsons.net>
Oswald <***@spam.net>
patrick <***@none.net>
"PJ O'Donovan" <***@live.ca>
"***@primus.ca" <***@primus.ca>
Rich <***@yahoo.ch>
"RichA" <***@..com>
Richard Anders <***@gmail.com>
RightWing <***@nospam.net>
RightWing <***@yahoo.ch>
Robert Charles Williamson <***@nospam.net>
"roopsiscgmaiil.com" <***@gmaiil.com>
Sanders the Red <***@austinmental.com>
Sarah Palin <***@nospam.net>
Seneca <***@microsoft.com>
Seneca <***@gmail.com>
sprauge <***@nospam.net>
"TextMe" <***@orangemail.co.in>
That Nigger Next Door <***@yahoo.ch>
Thomas Paine <grey_ghost471-***@yahoo.com>
Thomas Paine <***@yahoo.com>
Tony <***@Footlong.ChOMp.eh>
Tracey12 <***@yahoo.com>
tunderbar <***@gmail.com>
Von Strappon <***@yahoo.ch>
"$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto" <***@gmail.com>
"£Æ§RÐÄ$$©" <***@nowhere.com>
lighting tech at Mega Amusement
2014-11-08 01:04:17 UTC
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-harrison/46/709/b9b
Hal
2014-11-08 03:24:55 UTC
On 2014-11-07 17:14:11 +0000, ***@Jurgis.net said:

Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?

snicker
Clave
2014-11-08 03:38:28 UTC
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-08 03:42:29 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Hal
Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
Leftists, who fashion themselves "liberal", are not liberal at all -
they are illiberal, proved beyond rational dispute.

Ayn Rand
Hal
don't explain it, Clave is still too stupid to figure it out.
clairbear
2014-11-14 01:45:24 UTC
On 2014-11-08 03:42:29 +0000, Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Clave
Post by Hal
Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
Leftists, who fashion themselves "liberal", are not liberal at all -
they are illiberal, proved beyond rational dispute.
don't explain it, Clave is still too stupid to figure it out.
Calling Clave stupid is an insult to stupid people he is not as bright as
'stupid people'
Clave
2014-11-14 02:42:28 UTC
On 2014-11-08 03:42:29 +0000, Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Clave
Post by Hal
Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
Leftists, who fashion themselves "liberal", are not liberal at all -
they are illiberal, proved beyond rational dispute.
don't explain it, Clave is still too stupid to figure it out.
Calling Clave stupid is an insult to stupid people he is not as bright as
'stupid people'
LOL -- being called stupid by you two mooing dopes isn't the insult you
think it is.
Hal
2014-11-10 03:32:07 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Hal
Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
It does, that you're too stupid to understand it is your problem

laff, laff, laff.
clairbear
2014-11-14 01:44:02 UTC
Post by Hal
Post by Clave
Post by Hal
Same reason so many "iibruls" are unlibrul?
Which makes no god-damned sense at all.
It does, that you're too stupid to understand it is your problem
laff, laff, laff.
You can always tell when Clave is losing an argument by 2 thing one his use
of expletives and to he is even bothering to post
Clave
2014-11-07 10:54:54 UTC
"clairbear" <***@msn.com> wrote in message news:***@216.166.97.142...

<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid, idiological
zealotry of the teabaggers.

You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's the same
fucking thing.
clairbear
2014-11-08 12:39:33 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's the
same fucking thing.
To say there are no extremists on the left is a flat out lie
You are either a liar or completely out of touch with reality
Clave
2014-11-08 20:47:33 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's the
same fucking thing.
To say there are no extremists on the left is a flat out lie
You are either a liar or completely out of touch with reality
There is NOTHING on the left to compare to the teabaggers.

NOTHING.

Pretending there is makes you one of the stupidest partisan motherfuckers on
Usenet.
Hal
2014-11-10 03:30:12 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by clairbear
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's the
same fucking thing.
To say there are no extremists on the left is a flat out lie
You are either a liar or completely out of touch with reality
There is NOTHING on the left to compare to the teabaggers.
Ever heard of the weathermen, SDS, etc.

snicker
clairbear
2014-11-14 01:41:46 UTC
Post by Hal
Post by Clave
Post by clairbear
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You
better get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's
the same fucking thing.
To say there are no extremists on the left is a flat out lie
You are either a liar or completely out of touch with reality
There is NOTHING on the left to compare to the teabaggers.
Ever heard of the weathermen, SDS, etc.
snicker
Clave is just anot ideologically vacant, foul mouthed leftard Best thing
to do is ignor his idiotic rants
Clave
2014-11-14 02:41:27 UTC
<...>
Post by Hal
Post by Clave
There is NOTHING on the left to compare to the teabaggers.
Ever heard of the weathermen, SDS, etc.
Clave is just...
And you conservatards have to go back over a generation to find anything on
the left to compare the teabaggers to.

LOFL -- concession accepted.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-14 03:30:14 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Hal
Post by Clave
There is NOTHING on the left to compare to the teabaggers.
Ever heard of the weathermen, SDS, etc.
Clave is just...
And you conservatards have to
Fuck off, Stalinist shitworm cocksucker. That shovel is going to slam
into your face very soon.

Ayn Rand
Hal
2014-11-10 03:29:23 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
You can't separate it from your religion. None of you can. It's the
same fucking thing.
To say there are no extremists on the left is a flat out lie
You are either a liar or completely out of touch with reality
It's not one or the other. The idiot clave is both.

snicker
Hal
2014-11-10 03:28:39 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by clairbear
So you are saying the extreme left are not part of the DNC You better
get back on your meds
There's NOTHING on the left that can be compared to the rabid,
idiological zealotry of the teabaggers.
What other stupid statement have you made?

snicker
Sid9
2014-11-07 17:18:22 UTC
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
[...]
"So you are saying"?
Don't tell me what I'm saying.
I'm perfectly clear.
The Democrats have nothing like the teabaggers to contend with

---
clairbear
2014-11-08 12:41:50 UTC
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Sid9
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
[...]
We have to your senility is making you more irrational
Post by Sid9
I'm perfectly clear.
Since when
Post by Sid9
The Democrats have nothing like the teabaggers to contend with
For you to claim that there are no ewxtremist in the American left is a
straight up LIE
Post by Sid9
---
protection is active. http://www.avast.com
Clave
Yes.
BeamMeUpScotty
2014-11-07 00:05:03 UTC
Post by Clave
"BeamMeUpScotty"
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so to
ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with personal
faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A
religion is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of your
god(s) than everyone who isn't part of it.
That's a cult like a fraternity or the (Council on Foreign Relations).
Or any of a dozen factions of the GOP, including (and especially) the
teabaggers.
Yes some GOP factions but NO, I don't see the TEA PARTY as one since
they have no central authority to be the cult central figure. NO
leaders to be in charge, there is NO litmus test for your membership.
There are three point against BIG government and government gone wild
and you can identify with any one of them or all three and no one cares
what else you do.
--
*Rumination*
constant state of failure.
Clave
Of course you don't.
clairbear
2014-11-06 23:01:00 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so
to ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with
personal faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
It's an excuse for their pre-existing feelings of superiority. A
religion is pointless if it doesn't make you better in the eyes of
your god(s) than everyone who isn't part of it.
Humility is the hardest thing in life to acheive but it is a goal any true
Christian strive for.
To bad for the dems that a trait like that is not part of their divine
leader's personality , they might not have suffered such a humiating defeat
on Tuesday
clairbear
2014-11-06 22:56:21 UTC
Post by Sid9
Post by clairbear
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
It is not established that "so many Christians so un-Christian", so
to ask "why" is invalid.
Christians are people just as non-Christian are, complete with
personal faults and all
A bumper sticker I saw once says it all about Christians " I'm not perfect,
I'm just forgiven"
More bullshit.
Simply an excuse for continuing your "sinning"
Wrong yet again, oh senile one. Christians being human have all the same
weaknesses as anyone else. Conviction to ones faith is a process not
easily achieve, It is not a sudden event that makes one an instant saint.
But the with your advanced Alzhiemer's we are not suprised that you cannot
understand that
David Hartung
I truly feel sorry for you.
ex-PFC Wintergreen
2014-11-06 15:54:05 UTC
Post by Sid9
Why are so many Christians so un-Christian?
They aren't. Your premise is false.

Left-wing statist atheists try this subterfuge, this gimmick frequently:
they fashion a slovenly caricature of what Christianity is, then
attack Christians for not following the shitty little straw man. The
cynical gambit fails.
Alternet - a left-wing shit-heap with no credibility as a source.
w***@gmail.com
2014-11-07 02:20:14 UTC
..... According to the definition only those are Christians who follow a Christ's lifestyle and teachings, ignoring all later ones.