Fidel Castro dead: Cuban television
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-27 18:22:38 UTC
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
Ted
2016-11-27 20:37:47 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and also the most arrogant septic
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-27 21:10:20 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and
nothing else.
Ted
2016-11-27 21:48:40 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
--
http://kingofwallpapers.com/ted/ted-005.jpg "This troll is one of the
dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and also the most arrogant septic
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-27 22:49:30 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
And Matt Telles - "kiddo" - too. I got under his skin so badly he
kill-filed me.
Ted
2016-11-27 23:59:27 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
And Matt Telles - "kiddo" - too. I got under his skin so badly he kill-filed me.
Oh, is he ignoring you now? I haven't been following the thread. I'm
wondering how long it will take PukesyPeePee to killfile us. Probably
forever, as he's too stupid to figure out how.
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-28 00:06:01 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
And Matt Telles - "kiddo" - too. I got under his skin so badly he kill-filed me.
Oh, is he ignoring you now? I haven't been following the thread. I'm
wondering how long it will take PukesyPeePee to killfile us. Probably
forever, as he's too stupid to figure out how.
It looks as if "kiddo," Matt Telles (the career-long employee who never
ran anything) became embarrassed about his cowardice, because he
responded to one of my posts today.
Ted
2016-11-28 00:35:46 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
And Matt Telles - "kiddo" - too. I got under his skin so badly he kill-filed me.
Oh, is he ignoring you now? I haven't been following the thread. I'm
wondering how long it will take PukesyPeePee to killfile us. Probably
forever, as he's too stupid to figure out how.
It looks as if "kiddo," Matt Telles (the career-long employee who never
ran anything) became embarrassed about his cowardice, because he
responded to one of my posts today.
How long were you in his kill-file?
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-28 01:13:45 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Ah yes..another sock puppet
Michael is jonathons number 23 sock puppet.
Hey, Ted! I think we've driven Poxed PeePee stark raving insane! <chuckle>
It's the best explanation, but his abject stupidity plays a role too.
He has posted the same insane ranting at least two hundred times - and nothing else.
You must have seriously humiliated the fuckwit.
And Matt Telles - "kiddo" - too. I got under his skin so badly he kill-filed me.
Oh, is he ignoring you now? I haven't been following the thread. I'm
wondering how long it will take PukesyPeePee to killfile us. Probably
forever, as he's too stupid to figure out how.
It looks as if "kiddo," Matt Telles (the career-long employee who never
ran anything) became embarrassed about his cowardice, because he
responded to one of my posts today.
How long were you in his kill-file?
A few days, anyway. Like most self-absorbed douchebags, he announced
it, too.
Ted
2016-11-28 01:26:09 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I may be in his kill-file too.
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-28 01:34:56 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Could be. I don't see a reply from him to one of your posts in over a week.

Prior to his plaintive bleating in reply to one of my posts today, his
last reply to me was four days ago, at 12:44pm PST. At the end of it he
lied, "Back in the bitbucket for you." Didn't last long, obviously.
Ted
2016-11-28 02:07:35 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
He and Mitchell both only very rarely reply to me, although I'm not
adversarial toward either.
idiots one can come across."
Rudy Canoza
2016-11-28 08:15:46 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I counsel you to be adversarial to both. They're both bad actors.